Monday, December 22, 2008

Secret Paws!

Whew - it sure has been busy around here, what with the tree falling down and then heading off to camp so that Mommy and Daddy could go home for the holidays!

Things were so busy that a few important tings got over looked - like a bunch of my DWB Holiday cards are still sitting on the table at home. Mommy was going to take them to the post office on the way to the airport, but she forgot! And she forgot to send my blankets with me when I went off to camp - I know I'll be fine without them, but sheesh!

One thing that didn't get overlooked is my Secret Paws package! The furry nice bunny Cadbury sent me these super great bouncy balls. They're a ton of fun and so far pretty darn durable, since I can be a bit hard on my toys :-) And Cadbury knows about chewing stuff, as all buns do!

First I have to inspect the package:

Then Mommy tosses me one and I go crazy!

And finally I settle down for a nice chew...

It would have been nice to take my new toys with me to camp, but I guess I;ll have something else to look forward to when I get home!

If I don't have a chance to checking again before the holidays I hope you all have a safe and happy holiday season!

Woofs and Wags to you all!
George

9 comments:

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Cadbury says he's glad you're enjoying the balls! He didn't know much about what dogs like, but he sure knows about chewing, so we teamed up together to come up with those. :-)

Molly the Airedale said...

What an awesome gift and very thoughtful of Cadbury!
Have a merry Christmas, Georgie!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Isis said...

secret paws was so much fun this year! i loved doing it! :)

Georgie Merry Christmas! i'll be thinking of you and keeping you warm with my good thoughts!

The Florida Furkids said...

We got our package today and we love effurything! Mom is going to post some pictures of us with our Secret Paws tomorrow! Thanks so much for our wonderful gifts!

Merry Christmas!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

The Black and Tans. said...

Merry christmas Georgie. We hope you receive lots of lovely presents and treats.

Molly and Taffy

Amber-Mae said...

That ball looks like lots of fun!

Stuffed with LambChop,
Solid Gold Dancer

Abby said...

Hi, Georgie...

Nothing better than a brand new ball to chase around...

Have fun...

Abby xxxooo

i said...

Hi Georgie!

Merry CHristmas & Happy Holidays!

World of Animals, Inc said...

Your Secret Paws was filled with so many wonderful things. They knew that you would love your toy ball the most. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
World of Animals