Sunday, October 12, 2008

Wow - Thanks!

Even though I've been gone for so long, you guys still thought of me! Look at these lovely awards from my friends.

From Isis:

From Dana:
Thanks so very much Isis and Dana! I'm going to pass "Best Bud" award to Willow, Renna, Abby and Mister Samwise. And I'll pass the "Premio Dardos" award to my sweet Beaux, Luc & Remy, Mr. T-Bone Beasly, and Mistress Blue.

Also, Mommy and I really wanted to thank you for all your kind words about my Granddaddy. Mommy and Daddy got back from California just fine, and we're all still settling back in.

While they were away I got to stay with my friend Leo and his Mommy and Daddy and then I went to stay with my friend Sophie and her family (she lives on the beach so I got to play in the lake). I had a really great time, even though I missed them a lot. I wish I had pictures to show you, but we were so busy having a great time I forgot to remind anyone!

Oh, and I've had a talk with Mommy and she's promised to help me blog more, even though she's been really busy at work since she got back!

7 comments:

Noah the Airedale said...

Hi George
Congrats on the awards. They're well deserved!!!!

tailwags
Noah

Molly the Airedale said...

It sounds like you had a great stay with Sophie, Georgie!
Congratulations on your awards!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Willow the Black Dale said...

Oh George thanks for the award! We are happy to hear you had fun with your friends! And it was a bonus that the weather here in MI has been great!
Guess what.....2 rooms are unbroken. The kitchen is next!!!
Big smooches,
Willow

Abby said...

Hi, Georgie...

I missed you...I'm sooo glad to see you back...

Congrats on your Award & Thanks for passing one on to me...I'm honored...

I'm glad you had a good time with Sophie...The beach is sooo much fun...

Tell your Mom that me & my Mom are still sending our thoughts & prayers her way...

Abby xxxooo

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

George!

Thanks for the award! I will have to post that on my blog asap!!!
You totally deserved each award you were given.

I hope your mommy is much less broken now a days...I found that when you try to lick the tears out of their actual eyeballs they giggle a little more than usual. If you have any other tricks that make the humans laugh send those ideas my way! I found that the more they laugh, the more treats I get to meet! Hehehehe!

Thanks again George! We love you!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Princess Patches said...

Congrats on your awards, Georgie! It sounds like you had a great time while your pawrents were away!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Georgie -

Congratulations on your awards! You deserve them. We hope your Mom is doing a little better - you are in our thoughts.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci