Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A Meme!

Oh, I'm so excited - this is the first meme on my very own bloggie! My cool puppy friend Renna tagged me for the About Me Meme! Here are the rules: The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post,the player than tags 4 or 5 people and post their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you have posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
I wasn't even born yet - silly!

2. What are the 5 things on my to do list for today:
Chase the squirrels from my yard
Bark at the paper girl
Chase the kitties
Try and climb up and fit in Mommy's lap
Play rope tug with Daddy
Chase my basketball

Oh wait, that's more than five :-)

3. Snacks I enjoy:
Cheese
English Muffins
Well, any people food really

4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
I would make Mommy and Daddy stop working, then I'd make them buy a big house where we could have lots of extra room for more kitties and puppies and then we'd give lots of the money to any place that takes care of kitties and puppies that need forever homes.

5. Three of my bad habits:
Oh good, only three ('cause I have a lot!)
I whine for food or to go out or pretty much anything
I like to sneak up on the couch in the sun room when Mommy and Daddy aren't looking
I love to dig in the back yard and it drives Daddy nuts!!!!

6. Five places I have lived:
I've only ever lived two places, the nice lady breeder's house and my forever home.

7. Five jobs I have had:
Chief Yard Inspector
Security Guard
Kitty Chaser
Face Washer and Toe Licker
Bed Re-arranger

Um, I'm not sure who to tag since I don't have a lot of friends yet, but I think I'll tag Asta and Noah, Willow, Tess and Lucy!

7 comments:

Ruby Bleu said...

Hey George!!!!

So glad you have a blog now and don't have to share it with the kitties!!! Not that was bad, but you SO deserve your own space!!!

Can't wait to read about all your adventures!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Noah the Airedale said...

Hi George
Thanks for tagging us. We're going to get our pinky to help us with this game on the weekend.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

ps. you'll make loads of new friends now you've got your own blog!!!!

Willow said...

Congratulations on getting your own blog! That was a good first meme that you did!

Purrrrs, Willow

Tybalt said...

Great job on your very first meme, George!

We actually have pictures up on Tybalt's blog today - he actually shared with us, can you believe it?

~Loki and Dana

Molly the Airedale said...

Hi George! We heard about you at Noah's blog! We're Maggie and Mitch! Nice to meet you! Stop by our blog sometime!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Kirby said...

Hi George, what a cute little Aire girl you are! I heard about you on Noah's blog, so I thought I'd stop over and say HI! My name is Kirby and I'm an Airedale from Chicago.

What a great meme you did. I love cheese too! In fact, I love to whine for my cheese, so it looks like we have a lot in common. Stop by my blog and say HI!

Your pal,
Kirby

Renna the Princess Puppy said...

Oh what a great job on your meme! Sorry it took me so long to get back here! The new baby bean had us all distracted!