Sunday, December 28, 2008

I'm Free!

Nothing but good news here pups!

Mommy and Daddy got back late, late, late Friday night and I got sprung from "camp" first thing on Saturday morning. Mommy was so glad to see me that I got to go through the drive through at McDonalds (I got my own hash brown)!

Then when I got home I found out that there were presents for me from Santa Paws! Some are from my grandma in California, some are from the nice people at the spa, but I just know that Santa must have stopped by while I was gone to leave the rest.


Oh, and those biscuits up front? Those came in a package from my BFF Renna! They're yummy gingerbread flavor - thanks soooooo much Renna!

There is a bit of bad news:


Now my Mommy can give me a mani-pedi whenever she wants, but I'm thinking that I'm not so thrilled about this present. Clearly this present is from my Grandma, since Santa Paws wouldn't have left me that, right?

7 comments:

Jans Funny Farm said...

Hmmmm. You'll have to let us know how the Pedi Paws works. We see mixed reviews.

Nice presents. Especially the being free again one.

Noah the Airedale said...

Gosh pedi paws doesn't sound like fun but your other pressies look great.

tailwags
Noah xx

Princess Patches said...

You got lots of nice presents, Georgie, but we aren't so sure about that Pedi Paws thingy! We sure are glad you're free and we hope you had some fun at camp!

Happy New Year!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

Molly the Airedale said...

What nice pressies you got, Georgie - all but the pedipaws! YUK! Maybe you could return it for something FUN!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Amber-Mae said...

Wow! Great presents but the last one ain't so great. Is that a nail grinder? Oh NO!!!

Have a wonderful Happy New Year!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Isis said...

sister said be careful with the pedi-paws gift. Sometimes the loud noise scares animals away!

World of Animals, Inc said...

What exciting news for you when mom and dad came home. They brought so many great presents for you. It looks like a fun time is going to be happening soon. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful day.
World of Animals